MACDrive v. 188.8.131.52
MacDrive for Windows takes all the guess work out disk accessibility. With MacDrive installed, your Windows computer now speaks Mac and you can access all types of Mac-formatted disks - including external hard drives, CDs, DVDs, iPod and more.
Read more: http://www.mediafour.com/products/macdrive/#ixzz0gqwJXrCA
Windows 7 support
MacDrive 8 has been built to work with both Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), and XP (32-bit).
Read more: http://www.mediafour.com/products/macdrive/#ixzz0gqwBkSsQ
iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES FROM NFO FILE
1. Open up "Activate MacDrive 8" either from the about dialog inside the program or under the start menu.
2. Select "I have a serial number and I'm ready to activate" then hit next.
3. Generate a serial and paste it into serial box, select "Show other activation options" then hit next.
4. Select "I don't have any Internet access" then hit next. Note: You don't have to be offline to do this, it won't check.
5. Enter your computer id into keygen and hit activate. Copy activation code into program then hit next.
One final note: the serial, computer id, and activation code are all tied together. Make sure the serial inside keygen matches the one you're using to activate.
Brought to you by: